Click "Read More" below for full details
· Members are reminded that they play at their own risk.
· Only full members who have paid their subscription may book a rink.
· Booking: There will be a rink booking system. To book please phone Vanessa Culmer on 01494 771342 or Liz Persaud on 01494 771676. You will be allocated a rink number when you book.
· Play will only be permitted on allocated rinks as defined by the rink markers. Play will be on alternate rinks, eg 1,3,5,7.
· Arrival: members should arrive 10 minutes before their allotted time and should not leave their cars until that time. Please note that if you have, a cough, high temperature/ fever or loss of taste or smell you should not come to play
· Departure: In order to make this fair for everyone members are asked to finish on time, change their shows and return to their cars within 15 minutes.
· Bowls: Please bring your own bowls with you. No club bowls will be available.
· Bring your own drink/water with you.
· Mats are difficult to sanitise. You will be loaned a mat, which should be returned at the end of the season. Please take the mat home and bring it with you for every roll up you book. We advise you not to let other bowlers touch your mat.
· Jacks: Each player will be given a jack for the session, which should be returned at the end of play. A sanitising wipe will also be provided to clean the jack. Please take the used wipe home with you.
· Social distancing rules must be strictly adhered to, you must remain 2metres apart from other bowlers at all times.
· A maximum of 8 players on the premises at any one time
· No visitors/spectators to be admitted to the club
· Members should supply their own sanitiser and are reminded that personal hand hygiene is their own responsibility.
· Casual dress is acceptable, but bowling shoes are compulsory on the green.
· If anyone experiences a cough, high temperature/ fever or loss of taste or smell after they have played, they must let Vanessa or Liz know so that we can implement our own track and trace.
· Playing Formats
· Individuals playing bowls on their own on a single rink
· Two individuals from two different households playing on a single rink (no marker)
· Two members of the same household on a single rink (no marker)
Clubhouse and facilities
· The clubhouse will remain closed – there will be no access to toilets.
· No access to the sheds for players.
· Benches for shoe changing will be available.
· The following items will not be available for use: scoreboards, bowls pushers, ditch markers 2m distance sticks, chalk.’
· There will be no rubbish bins and players are asked to take their own rubbish away with them.
Please note there will be a limited number of sessions available. Play will only be in the afternoon or early evening this is so that the green and gardens can be maintained safely by our green management team. We aim to run a two -week trial period so that we can iron out any problems and either reduce or increase the availability of sessions according to demand.
The green will only be open for the following sessions, which must be pre-booked:
Tuesday 16th June 2pm-3pm 3.30pm-4.30pm
Thursday 18th June 5pm-6pm 6.30pm-7.30pm
Saturday 20th June 2pm-3pm 3.30pm-4.30pm
Wednesday 24th June 2pm-3pm 3.30pm-4.30pm
Friday 26th June 5pm-6pm 6.30pm-7.30pm
Sunday 28th June 2pm-3pm 3.30pm-4.30pm
This has been an incredibly complex process and we thank your patience whilst we set everything in motion and hope you understand the need for caution.